Elderly Non-Medical Assistance
Florida’s Choice Health Care provides the best elderly non-medical assistance in Tampa Bay, FL. We employ compassionate geriatric care workers and case managers to promote your loved one’s health and independence in all stages of life. We respect the dignity of each client and provide personal service to safeguard the individual’s well-being. In addition, we will work with any Tampa Bay Physician, POA, Case Manager, Social Worker, and any other healthcare provider to help assess the level and type of care needed and develop a care plan to decrease hospital re-admissions.
Our services include:
- Assisting in implementing the care plan and keep it functioning
- Create a safe and friendly environment for those with disabilities
- Working with families during their loved one’s long-term care
- Assisting in the coordination of care for a loved one with out-of-town families
- Monitoring clients with video and tele-health virtual monitoring programs
- Providing home safety evaluations and accessibility assessments
- Answering insurance questions, Medicaid qualifications, and applications
- Making arrangements for services of legal/financial advisors, P.O.A's and Guardians.
- Placing clients in assisted living facilities, nursing homes, or with home health providers.
- Monitoring the care of a family member in a nursing home or in assisted living.
- Assisting families in positive decision making.
- Developing future plans for older loved ones not yet needing care
- Coordinate efforts of key support systems and arrange Durable Medical Equipment
We are here to keep up with the daily tasks and keeping your loved ones safe and cared for in their own home.